What is Interconnectivity
Interconnectivity is the networking of physical devices that are embedded with sensors, electronics and software. The network connectivity enables the objects to collect and process the data.
Interconnectivity can improve customer experiences through physical interaction. Leveraging large amounts of data acquired with analytics in a consumer and marketing context, Big Data and predictive analytics.
The opportunity for marketers to bridge the digital and physical world!
Interconnectivity Sensors Examples
- Button, Touch, Pressure, Stretch or Force
- Distance, Gyro, Vibration or Tilt
- Light, Gesture or Motion
- Temperature, Humidity, Fire or Water
Interconnectivity Use Cases
- Unique User Engagement
- Interactive Installation
- Custom Interaction
- Event Activations
Related Inter-connectivity Projects
- RTA | Gitex Technology Week - Interactive Table
- Atlantis, The Palm | The Lost Chambers Aquarium - Interactive Museum Guide
- HSBC | The Car Lover's Lie Detector (Dubai - UAE)
- Porsche Middle East | Porsche Macan Launch - LED Show (UAE, Kuwait & Oman)